What are cookies?
Below you can read more about the 3 different categories of cookies that Simply Green (“Simply Green”) uses on the website simplygreentrade.com (the “Website”).
Cookies are small, simple text files that are placed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone via our Website when you visit our Website.
Some cookies are necessary for the functioning of our Website. These cookies contribute to safe browsing. If your browser does not accept necessary cookies, you can not use our Website or only to a very limited extent.
Necessary cookies we use:
- Account cookies (to manage your profile, adddress, preferences)
- Order cookies (to manage your orders)
- Session Cookies (to remember your session once logged in)
- Security Cookies (passwords, security settings)
- Preference Cookies (to remember your preferences)
Statistics cookies we use:
- Google Analytics
Some websites place cookies on your computer to establish a user profile. This is used in order to perform targeted advertisements to you both on that website and on subsequent websites (like for example on facebook).
External cookies we use:
How can you block cookies?
Do you prefer that Simply Green not place any cookies at all on your device? You can block or delete these cookies yourself via the privacy settings of your browser. The website may as a consequence function less optimally, or even not function at all. See the explanation above for “necessary cookies”.
- Block cookies: Do you want to prevent new cookies from being placed? You can turn off the possibility that cookies are stored on your computer, tablet or mobile. There are various ways to block cookies. You can block all cookies, block a specific type of cookie or block cookies from certain websites. You can do this yourself through the privacy settings of your browser. When cookies are blocked, all cookies remain that were already present on your computer, tablet or mobile. It’s best therefore to remove all your already placed cookies in addition to blocking.
- Delete cookies: Do you want to delete all cookies on your computer? No problem. But keep in mind that by removing cookies you will experience less user convenience when you visit websites. Certain settings will no longer be saved and you may miss out on relevant offers. Incidentally, cookies will be stored on your computer, tablet or mobile after every internet visit, unless you have blocked the placement of new cookies.
The settings for removing cookies can be found in the toolbar of your browser. You can read more about this on the websites of the browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Do you use Safari? Safari blocks advertiser cookies by default. You can change this setting by clicking on the symbol for settings at the top right. Then go to ‘Preferences’, tab ‘Privacy’.
Our experts are ready to help you solve your doubts or issues. You can call us at +31203636796 monday to friday, 10:00 to 18:00 or you can send us a message trough the button below.