This is the privacy statement of Simply Green B.V., with offices at Bolderweg 41A 1332AZ, Almere, Paesi Bassi, registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 68010141 (“Simply Green”). Simply Green’s website is https://simplygreentrade.com/ (the “Website”).
In this privacy statement you can find information about how we handle personal data. You can contact us via telephone number +31 (0)20 – 363 67 96 or mail address email@example.com if you have any questions after reading this privacy statement about the way we handle personal data, or if you want to use your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (in Dutch: “AVG”) or other laws and regulations regarding personal data, or if you want to submit a complaint about the use of your personal data.
If you are not satisfied with the handling of your complaint or if you prefer not to submit your complaint to us, you can also submit it to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, via the website www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
Simply Green is responsible for the processing of your personal data and does so with the greatest possible care.
For what purposes do we process personal data?
- Data: We use the personal data that you provide to us for the following purpose:
To provide and maintain the Services on our Website
To notify you about changes to the Services
To allow you to participate in features of the Services, when you choose to
To provide customer care and support
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Services
To monitor the usage of the Services
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Contact: We use the contact details you provide to us by email or telephone to contact you if necessary, for example to answer a question. We process this personal data because this is necessary for the representation of our legitimate interest, namely to be able to carry out our work.
- Analysis of Website visitors: The data we collect about the visitors to the Website is only used to keep track of statistics about visits to the Website (for example, to see which pages are viewed the most). The data
is kept anonymous. The option “share data” is turned off. We do not use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics.
How long do we keep your personal data?
- Data: We keep personal data of inactive accounts for 36 months after the last purchase via the Website. As long as accounts remain active, we keep the personal data.
- Administration: We keep our administration, including the invoices and other documents on which the personal data of the parties are stated, for a period of seven years after the end of the financial year in order to comply with the fiscal retention obligation.
- Other contact details: We keep other contact details for one year after the last contact, unless you previously submit a request to us to delete them.
- Analysis of Website visitors: The data about Website visitors are stored for two years after the visit to the Website, these are the standard settings of Google Analytics.
Whom do we share your data with?
Your data is stored in a digital file and billing system and may appear in emails that we send or receive.
This means that the data is stored (and therefore processed) by our ICT providers. We have concluded a data processor agreement with the aforementioned parties in which at least the same level of security and confidentiality is regulated as you may expect from us.
The data collected through Google Analytics is processed by Google. We have concluded a data processor agreement with Google.
We will not provide your information to third parties, unless we are obliged by applicable laws and regulations to provide certain information, for example to the police in the context of a criminal investigation.
Which personal data do we process?
- Data: If you use our Website to purchase goods, you use our services (the “Services”). As part of the Services we will process personal data belonging to you. These are in any case: Contact details such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number; Company name; VAT number; Phone number; Usage data: we may collect information on how the Website is accessed and the Services are used. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Contact: If you contact us, by email, social media or by telephone, we process the data that you provide to us. This concerns the contact details that you provide to us (name, e-mail address, telephone number) and the reason why you are contacting us.
- Analysis of Website visitors: We process analytical data about visitors to our Website. For this purpose we use website Cookies. For more information on this, please check our Cookie Statement.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights:
- The right to rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to object to the processing and / or – in certain cases – the right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- The right to inspect your personal data and receive a copy thereof.
- In certain cases: the right to have your personal data erased (‘right to be forgotten’).
- The right to obtain your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and to transfer that data to another person. For more information about these rights and when you can exercise them: see Articles 15 to 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at the email address or phone number listed at the beginning of the privacy statement.
How is your data secured?
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against loss, misuse and unauthorized access by third parties. For example, we use strict access authorization, both offline and online, our servers are regularly backed up and we work with secure connections.
Sometimes something can change in the personal data we process or the applicable regulations. In that case, we can adjust this privacy statement. In case of major changes, we will post a notification on the Website or inform you of the change by email.
Last update: Amsterdam, the Netherlands, October 28th 2021.
Our experts are ready to help you solve your doubts or issues. You can call us at +31203636796 monday to friday, 10:00 to 18:00 or you can send us a message trough the button below.