The Banana Kush!
Tropicanna Banana is yet another enticing addition to the Cali collection. A captivating tropical cocktail of fresh and fruity flavors, unrivaled power, and exceptional yield potential. This remarkable hybrid is sweet, sticky, pumped up, and highly potent, leaving growers speechless at these high-performing genetics.
Tropicanna and Banana Kush Twist
This Sativa Dominant hybrid (60 percent Sativa, 40 percent Indica) has been tamed by Barney’s Farm and adorned with massive dollops of glistening, sweet tropical fruit-scented trichomes. A perfectly crafted cross of Tropicanna (Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie) and Banana Kush imparts a calming Indica influence. Allow her bubbly personality to lead you into a world of euphoric fizz and mystery. Tropicanna Banana is a vigorous plant capable of producing massive yields when grown correctly.
When growing indoors, expect heights of up to 1.1m and 700g / m2 (flowering in 65-70 days); when grown outdoors, expect yields of up to 2kg per plant.THC levels of 22-25 percent ensure exceptional therapeutic value and uplifting, stimulating effects.
- Feminized type
- Normal photoperiod
- Tropicanna x Banana Kush genetics
- Happy, uplifted, and relaxed
- Outdoor Indoor Yield (g): up to 700 gr/m2 Yield (g): up to 2000
- Flowering Period (Days): 65-70
- Outdoor Harvesting for Women October is the month.
- Outdoor Harvest Feminised Month Week: 2nd-3rd week
- Indoor Height (cm): 110cm
- Medium height
- Indica percentage: 40%
- Sativa percentage: 60%
- Indica/Sativa: Sativa dominates.
- Fruity, banana, tropical flavor
- An earthy, pungent aroma